Thursday 20 December 2012

What I bought today....

So today I decided I would treat myself to a little bit of retail therapy, which is a silly thing to do five days before Christmas as the shops are crammed full of people and I am not very tollerant with crowds. But, needless to say, I powered through and I was determined to find myself a couple of nice things to wear over Christmas.

Heres what I bought...

 
Grey speckle tee with bold LA motif and roll back sleeves
£18
 
I think this will look lovely with some jeans and ankle boots, For a casual look I love my super stretch mid-wash Leigh jeans, also from Topshop.
 
 
 
Burgundy Eyelash Lace Shell Top
£16
 
I fell in love with this top as soon as I seen it! The colour reminds me of this festive season. Topshop also do this in a lovely Christmassy pine green colour, unfortunately they did not have my size so I opted for this colour instead, it still looks great on though. I'm going to wear this for out annual family Christmas Eve meal. I'll be wearing it with a black flippy skirt, black tights and black suede heels. Ill add some gold jewellery and a black leather waterfall jacket to make the look more formal.
 
 
 
Chinese Coin Friendship Bracelet
£4
This beautiful bracelet is supposed to be a friendship bracelet but I decided to buy this as a gift for myself :) I love the Chinese detail on the coin. This bracelet is very simple but will look great on it's own or with other bracelets.
 
 
 
Let me know what you think and how you would wear these
Dani x

No comments:

Post a Comment