Tuesday 11 December 2012

1. To blog or not to blog...

So eventually I have been seduced by the idea of 'blogging'. I know what your thinking and yes, this is my first ever blog!! I have always watched videos on Youtube about product reviews and how to videos but only recentely I have started getting into the idea of 'vlogging'. Most of the vlogs I have been watching have been quite frankly about nothing in particular, just a person capturing their everyday life on video and posting it to the world. It might sound quite strange and even quite boring to watch but there is something quite awing and addictive about watching a vlog. Even so, I have decided to bite the bullet and open up my life to the blogging world.

I can honestly say my life is no different to any other 20 year old girl, I live in a small town in the North East of England, so please do not think that I will blogging daily champagne breakfasts or shopping trips to vivienne westwood anytime soon (that would be nice though).

Dani x

No comments:

Post a Comment